- College students studying computer science
- Aspiring IT and computer professionals
- Customer Service Analysts
- Technicians supporting data
- Computing specialists
- Specialists in technical support
- System Support Professionals
- Network engineers in training
- Help desk personnel
- Administrators of desktop support
- Technicians in Field Services
- And anyone who seeks to learn more about the fundamentals of network security, data management, and operating systems is among the intended audience for this course
- Professionals who are looking to sit for CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 certification exams
The CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 certification courses are designed to help professionals fully comprehend the hardware and software technologies they will be using to support a variety of IT infrastructures. This CompTIA A+ certification is extensively used by businesses as a benchmark and confirmation of a candidate’s abilities.
One industry-recognized certification that includes performance testing is CompTIA A+. This CompTIA certification demonstrates a professional’s ability to handle crucial IT support jobs. Obtaining the CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 certification helps individuals gain entry-level employment in IT by ensuring they understand the fundamentals of hardware, networks, and computer systems. The industry benchmark for starting IT professions in the modern digital age is CompTIA A+. Check out the dates below to enrol in this CompTIA A+ Core 1 and Core 2 course today.