- Managers and consultants seeking knowledge about the basic concepts of a CMS
- Compliance officers and members of compliance teams who want to get acquainted with ISO 37301’s requirements
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining the organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career as a compliance officer
Enroll for the 2-day ISO 37301 Foundation course from Trekskills.com accredited by PECB. The PECB Certified ISO 37301 Foundation training course presents the basic concepts of compliance and the requirements of ISO 37301 for a compliance management system (CMS). In this training course, you will learn about the various aspects of a CMS, including the compliance policy, compliance culture, compliance risk assessment, operational controls, performance measurements, leadership and commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement.