- Managers, consultants, and compliance officers wishing to develop a thorough understanding of ISO 37301 requirements for a compliance management system
- Managers and consultants seeking a comprehensive CMS implementation framework
- Compliance officers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to compliance risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become compliance officers or compliance management consultants
Enroll for 5 day ISO 37301 Lead Implementer Compliance Management System training course from Trekskills.com accredited by PECB. In this course you will learn provides the knowledge needed to establish, implement, manage, maintain, and continually improve a CMS. It aims to provide an in-depth understanding of ISO 37301 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the compliance management system.