- IT Professionals
- Risk Management Professionals
- Information Security Specialists
- Internal Auditors
- External Auditors
- ISMS Implementers
- ISMS Team Members
- Senior Managers
- Aspiring ISMS professionals
- Business Managers
- Information Security Consultants
- Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of Information Security Management System Concepts
- Individuals who are looking to sit for PECBs ISO 27001 Foundation certification exam
With the growing reliance businesses have on the internet and operating within virtual spaces, keeping their information secure is critical to success. As a result, businesses are quick to introduce qualified professionals to fortify their systems and pre-empt cyber security threats to IT departments. It is not uncommon for businesses to both outsource or introduce an in-house solution.
While digital threats evolve constantly, it is up to international organizations to set basic security standards to help keep virtual business activities safe. These standards can be adopted and expanded based on unique organizational requirements. Getting ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation certified tells hiring organizations a professional is equipped to perform the same. This ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation course is perfect for entry-level digital security professionals looking to cultivate a diverse set of skills and elevate their professional value. Check out the dates below to enrol in this ISO 27001 certification course today.